Friday, July 27, 2012

Director Guillermo Del Toro and Hellboy Actor, Ron Perlman, talk ...

The News
Recently
Director Guillermo Del Toro and Hellboy Actor, Ron Perlman, talk ...
Jul 27th 2012, 13:46

(Make sure you 'LIKE', 'SHARE' on facebook and Twitter using the links ot the right fo the post and leave a comment below)

I don't know anyone who has said they don't like Hellboy, whether the comics or the films. I loved the first one, the second seemed a little over done but hey that's me. Either way if you are a Hellboy fan you wil be glad to know that it will be a trilogy. Although Director Gullermo Del Toro had up to this point stayed quiet when it came to talking about whether he would make the films a trilogy he recently came out and said this:

"I can say publicly that now we are together in trying [to do Hellboy 3]." – Guillermo Del Toro

He has also confessed how he would feel showing Hellboys conclusion on screen:

"I would love to do it," "but the heartbreak for me is that I know how it ends and I don't know if I want to see that ending. But I would love to do it." – Director Guillermo Del Toro

Hellboy Actor, and genuinely an amazing character actor, has shared his thoughts on returnign as 'Big red' on screen:

"The [first] two movies were really set up to have this unbelievable resolve. Everything that was done in both movies was leading up to this destiny, written in stone, of what Hellboy has been summoned to Earth to do. To not do it, particularly in light of the scope that Guillermo is thinking of for the resolve, would be in my mind a little bit of a shame." – Ron Perlman.

Source: Screenrant.com

Make sure you 'LIKE', 'SHARE' on facebook and Twitter using the links ot the right fo the post and leave a comment below

Source:

http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/film-tv/director-guillermo-del-toro-and-hellboy-actor-ron-perlman-talk-hellboy-3/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions